- Team leader: Dr. Pham Quy Muoi
- Team Vice Leader: Dr. Phan Duc Tuan
- Secretary: Dr. Chu Van Tiep
- Other members: MSc. Phan Quang Nhu Anh, Graduate student: Duong Xuan Hiep, Van Ba Cong
- Inverse problems and ill-posed problems
- Optimization problems and algorithms
- Partial differential equations and related problems
- Muoi, P.Q., Hiep, D.X. Proximal algorithm for minimization problems in l0-regularization for nonlinear inverse problems. Numer Algor (2022).
- Muoi, P.Q., Tan, W.C. & Hoang, V.H. Essentially optimal finite elements for multiscale elliptic eigenvalue problems. Adv Comput Math 47, 80 (2021).
- Van Tiep Chu, Viet Ha Hoang, Roktaek Lim. Sparse tensor product high dimensional finite elements for two-scale mixed problems. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Volume 85, 2021, Pages 42-56.
- Nguyen Van Duc, Pham Quy Muoi, Nguyen Thi Van Anh, Stability results for backward heat equations with time-dependent coefficient in the Banach space Lp(R), Applied Numerical Mathematics, Volume 175, 2022, Pages 40-55.
- Van Tiep Chu, Viet Ha Hoang. High dimensional finite elements for two-scale Maxwell wave equations. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Volume 375, 2020.
- Van Tiep Chu, Viet Ha Hoang. High-dimensional finite elements for multiscale Maxwell-type equations. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, Volume 38, Issue 1, January 2018, Pages 227–270.