- Team leader: Dr. Le Van Dung
- Team Vice Leader: Dr. Ton That Tu
- Secretary: MSc Nguyen Thi Hai Yen
- Other members: Dr. Ta Cong Son, MSc Nguyen Ngoc Sieng
- Limit theorems in probability
- Sequential statistical test
- Applications of statistics
- L.V.Dung, T.C. Son (2021), Complete moment convergence for m-ANA random variables and statistical applications, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation.
- L.V. Dung, T.C. Son, T.T. Tu (2021), Convergence in mean and central limit theorems for weighted sums of martingale difference random vectors with infinite rth moments, Statistics 55 (2), 386-408.
- T.C. Son, L.V. Dung (2021), Central Limit Theorems for Weighted Sums of Dependent Random Vectors in Hilbert Spaces via the Theory of the Regular Variation, Journal of Theoretical Probability, 1-25.
- S.C. Ta, C.M. Tran, D.V. Le (2020), On the almost sure convergence for sums of negatively superadditive dependent random vectors in Hilbert spaces and its application, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods 49 (11), 2770-2786.
- T.C. Son, L.V. Dung (2020), On the rate of convergence in the central limit theorem for arrays of random vectors, Statistics & Probability Letters 158.
- Kharin A.Y, Ton That Tu (2020), Robustness of sequential hypotheses testing for heterogeneous independent observations, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Vol 100, 157 -166.
- L.V. Dung, T.C. Son, N.T.H. Yen (2019), Weak Laws of Large Numbers for sequences of random variables with infinite rth moments, Acta Mathematica Hungarica 156 (2), 408-423.